Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Times at the Titan

Tomorrow I am excited to be going to the Daily Titan 50th Anniversary Banquet.

The more I think about it, the more excited I am. I'm excited to see my DT friends again and I am happy just to have been a part of the DT for the year I was. Writing and editing for The Daily Titan was seriously the most fun I had in college.

I got along with the staff and, while we all worked hard, were always stressed out and were there from early in the day to late at night ... it was a good time. My time at the Titan as a staff writer and Sports Editor was awesome. The hardest work I ever had to do but the most rewarding and most fun. I can't believe a year has passed since then. I still remember most of it like it just happened.

I miss it. I miss the people and the job and loving what I did so much, I miss it but I'm glad for it. Remembering my time there makes me want to go back into it again.

I know my thoughts are all over the place right now, but I just wanted to say I'm excited for tomorrow. I hope  a lot of the staff show up. We had fun and accomplished a lot so I hope they show and I know if they do it'll be a good time.

The majority of the Spring '09 Editorial Staff graduated together :)
More of the DT staff at the after party for the Spring '09 Daily Titan Banquet
That's all.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment