Friday, March 26, 2010

"I'm hungry for some unrest ..."

Life on the moon has been pretty crazy lately. I am exhausted.

I haven't been this wiped out in a while, but I'm kind of digging it. I missed being busy. I just wish I had some more cash to show for it. Apparently,  I'm not in the system at my job in Orange so I haven't been paid yet, even though I'm just finishing my third week here.

Last weekend I got a bit more drunk than I'd planned because of it. I'm a fun drunk so it's okay, but I just needed to let go a little. If I didn't, I was afraid I'd actually go crazy. The result was a headache in church (never a good way to attend), but after I got hydrated and rested I was fine.

Our college group's first meeting went really well! We had twice as many people as we were expecting and every one seemed to enjoy it. I had to present the first lesson/discussion so that's another reason I was stressed, but it went over well. That's definitely only through God's help because I was crazy nervous.

Right after the success we had minor drama though, it was frustrating but it worked out. We're lucky too, because it had the potential to be really bad.

Still, all the work and stress is just making me more excited to go to Vegas and see Muse! The Title is a line from "Unnatural Selection". Good song.

Two of my friends saw them in Houston and told me how great the show was so the excitement keeps building! I can't wait for this trip!

That's all really. I was just trying to kill some time before work wrapped up. I finished all I could today and needed to stay longer.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment