Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Living on the Moon

So as you can see I changed my Blog Title from 'Nuff Said to Bunny on the Moon ... I'm not sure whether or not this will stick, but I'm hoping it is more original, at least. I can explain it.

When I was in high school I had lots of nicknames - lots. I have a long name so it makes sense, but I had a friend decide I was a lot like Sailor Moon my freshman year because I can be a really big airhead. I hate to admit it but it's true, although, most likely, very few people I know now realize this about me. I like to think I hide it pretty well, but the people who really know me know the truth. I went to a small high school and the name caught on.

I know many out there probably know this, but in the manga and in the original Japanese anime Sailor Moon's nickname is Bunny. I had a friend who knew this and started calling me Bunny, particularly online, so even though I had new nicknames by sophomore year that one still hung around.

Besides, I really do think sometimes I must be living on the moon. I definitely am inside my head enough to be somewhere else.

I've been pretty busy lately for a change and it's been nice, but that's all I have time for, for now

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment