Monday, March 8, 2010

Double Bummer with a Small Silver Lining

I read the full article today about Dodger catcher Russell Martin's "little" strain.

Honestly, I'd avoided reading it on Facebook because I didn't want to see how bad it was but I read it in the paper while on my break at work.


It's a bummer, because I really do like Martin. He's a really hard working catcher and seems like a very likable person. Last year, he didn't have as much success at the plate and his defense suffered, but I think they are connected and the problem was mental. In the off-season, he put on some muscle and now he's injured. Sad day. I hope he waits it out so it doesn't get worse but it'll be sad if he has to miss the first game.

Also, I was trying to Google this blog and I discovered ... there are quite a few blogs entitled "Nuff Said".

I knew about the Marvel comic with the title only because of my super comic book nerd ex, but I didn't think there'd be that much. Double Bummer.

Thing is, I suck at titles. Writing headlines is one thing, but titles for my own stuff ... I suck at that. I only picked this title because that's how I sign letters and such (have done so since I was 14).

I also suck at screen names. I really have to think about another title.

On the bright side, I started my new job today! I was nostalgic driving on the 57 freeway. I miss going to CSUF sometimes. The job seems like it'll be cool beans. It's better than making smoothies and sandwiches at least and will help me learn more to progress and get back to writing and editing!

That's all I have to say.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment