Monday, March 28, 2011

An Offer I Can't Refuse?

I thought I would need to wait a few more weeks before getting an offer from the company I contracted with for a job at school. I was offered a job in Mibu, Japan which starts April 8. I would need to be in Mito, Japan for training on the 4th.

I must make my decision today. I've had the weekend to think about it.

I wish I were Superman. Superman always makes the right choice. It's what I love most about Superman. I wish I could have complete confidence in my decision-making. I tend to self-sabotage a bit.


I've prayed about it. I don't feel uneasy, more nervously excited. I think I'm talking myself out of it more than anything from fear of change. But I want to do this. I hope I have enough time to prepare.

Only God knows what will happen at this moment.

In other news, I am stoked to go to my first (and probably only) Dodger game Friday night with Kristin and Ben!! Cannot wait to see my boys in their second game of the season!


Andre is sexy.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment