Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I was going to post a semi-serious blog until I found this picture.

I love Guinness ... and the only way that could be better is if it were Obi-Won Kenobi. I love Obi-Wan.

I'm part Irish and I love it. Ireland has such an awesome, crazy history and is so beautiful. I really want to go there someday.

That's all I really wanted to say. I've been starting to worry about going to Japan with all the danger increasing and have been drowning my sorrows playing Dragon Age 2 (which I am having some issues with, of course) but tonight I shall drown them in a Guinness or two ... or three.

I had trouble picking which Flogging Molly song to leave with so I'm posting two of them.



Oh and if you're interested in a quick but very nice blog about St. Patrick, I really like Donald Miller's St. Patrick post. Check it out.



Of all the Irish music I could've chosen I don't know why I chose Flogging Molly. I was just in the mood for it.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment