Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is Why I Love Baseball Players

Russell Martin being a Badass

That's badass. I love how casually Russell Martin throws it.

I really hated the weekend series with the Angels. It sucks to lose to them. Angel fans, for the most part, are pretty annoying so that did suck.

Overall, I'm not too worried about the Dodger offense, but I am a little worried about Andre Ethier. His first at-bat was just ... weird. He swung his hardest at two really, really bad pitches to strike out. Andre hardly ever swings at pitches like that! It worries me because he's the type of player that is a true perfectionist.

We all knew he wouldn't likely be hitting near .400 all season but this slump he's in since he's returned from the DL seemed to have really gotten to him over the weekend. He wasn't the patient Andre Ethier with one of the most gorgeous swings I've ever seen; he was ... someone else. I don't know who, but it was pretty bad. I just hope the day off yesterday did him some good.

I hope it did all the Dodgers some good. They're such a fun team to watch so it's difficult to watch a series like the one against Anaheim where nothing seems to work.

Then again, it's a long season and there are definitely going to be some bumps in the road along the way. It's just unfortunate one of the Dodgers' had to be against the Angels. Sad day.

Anyways, my last post was quite a rant so I figured I'd go out on a lighter note today. Hope the Lakers and the Dodgers win tonight!

'Nuff said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment