Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Different ... But Probably the Same

I want a new job.

I don't particularly need one as I have 2 part time ones but I'd really like to change at least one. Work at the smoothie shop in West Covina is hard to deal with. The boss forces me to listen to crappy music on 104.3 fm (seriously, the station is schizophrenic in the worst ways) all day, it doesn't get very busy, I have to work all my shifts alone now and the stylists from the salon come over and gossip ... it's a job and occasionally it's fun, but for the most part I hate going in.

The office in Orange isn't so bad, I just get bored. I've come to realize office work isn't really for me. I need something more stimulating than spreadsheets and numbers and more variety on a day to day basis. Plus, I often don't have much to do. My boss gives me tasks but I finish them too quickly apparently then have to wait for a couple hours until I'm needed. The money's worth it though. I just feel bad sometimes because I don't need to work.

So I applied for some other stuff ... but I realized I may just be applying for the same kinds of work. Ah well, I just need a change. It'd be nice to do something with more variety.

Wow, I just got asked to write "Original" in yellow highlighter on 103 pieces of paper which I copied this morning. I better go do it before the excitement overwhelms me.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment