Sunday, November 1, 2009

Write What You Know ...

For a long time now I've been thinking of starting a blog, but I came up with excuse after excuse for not doing so. Finally, I decided "Why not?"

I created this blog because I miss writing. The more I wrote in college the more I fell in love with it and not doing so has left a small hole that refused to close up. But I'm not writing without purpose.

I love discussing religion and faith, and not just my own, so I'll dedicate some of this blog to that; I love music so that will definitely be in here; I love reading and finding ideas in books; I love sports, especially volleyball and baseball ... and so on.

So I hope this is interesting and I hope this works out, because I'm just a girl with many thoughts.

'nuff said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment