Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Post of 2010

I don't really have much to say right now. Honestly, I just wanted to finish with an even 40 posts for this year.

I guess 2010 has been ... kind of forgettable. It wasn't awful but it wasn't very good either. There were a lot of hard times and far more stress than I ever wanted but there was some good - I mean, I did finally see both Muse and MUTEMATH so that alone made the year worth having. I think it seems kind of fitting for the year that I end it with this bad cold I have.

I'm looking forward to 2011 though. I'm still terrified and excited about the possibility of teaching in Japan for a while and I'm hoping other things get better as well.

That's all really. I got a new camera for Christmas (which was definitely full of good and bad this year) and haven't uploaded the software to my computer yet so once I do that I'll post about it. But yeah ... adios 2010!!

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment