Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"We have to unify and watch our flag ascend"

That's a line from "Uprising" by Muse.

I can't believe I didn't post in October. A lot happened that I wanted to talk about. I finally got to see MUTEMATH! They were awesome. The experience getting there ... well, I'll save that for my next blog. It was definitely an adventure.

Anyways, I watched the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear Saturday and enjoyed Jon Stewart's speech. He had a point. Instead of the media doing it's job it tears us apart. It tells us we are or aren't this or that because of one decision - it leaves little room for compromise and that is reflected in our government. We can't change or help the country if the government isn't willing to compromise.




With elections going on, I was really starting to lose my faith in people's sanity. But seeing all those people also tired of this stupidity made me feel a bit better.

Other than that ... today is election day. So I guess we shall see what that means.

That's all for today. I really just wanted to post the speech because I liked it. I also really liked Colbert's montages and John Oliver in that Peter Pan outfit.

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment