Friday, February 26, 2010

Writer's Block? Apolo Can Cure It!

I've been having trouble trying to update this blog because I haven't been able to think of anything worth writing about. I've been pretty stressed lately with lots of things going on in my family so that's defintely part of it. These first 2 months have been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster so I've been putting a lot of things off.

But the Winter Olympics have brought some surprising joy and much needed distraction to my life.

I love Apolo Anton Ohno. Not only does he have a super kickass name and is a pretty good-looking dude, he's also a kickass skater! Every race he's been in since I first watched him in the Salt Lake City games I've loved. He's awesome. If he were about 2 inches taller I'd love him even more though.

I seriously only watch on nights when he skates ... the men's half-pipe was the only exception (Apolo skated the night of the women's half-pipe). He's just so exciting!

So thanks Apolo, you've given me some good races and cured my writer's block!

It's enough that I can forget that you were ever on Dancing with the Stars (the only thing I couldn't bring myself to watch Apolo Anton Ohno do).

'Nuff Said,
Crysania

No comments:

Post a Comment